Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Flag Desecration


















Went out to lunch the other day with my family when I stumbled upon this attrocity. Imagine the shame I felt as I had to explain to my daughter how a supporter of the Flag Burning Amendment would desecrate the American Flag in such a manner. It was difficult, but she's a smart little girl so she was able to get her mind around the concept of a hypocrite. Yes, I am proud.

Here's a little more on the 'independent voice' for 'US' Pennsylvanians. (so say signs in window)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its probably some type of signal to the terrorists that "all is clear" and that now they should attack.

Just disgusting, no respect for the U.S. Constitution, it's cherished symbols, or 230 years as a free nation as the "great experiment"

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home