Thursday, May 11, 2006

Daily Surf

Since I'm not much of a writer and I enjoy reading and discussing politics, news and points of interest, I’m thinking I’m just going to do round ups of interesting sites, stories and images I find while engaged in these pursuits from now on. Occasionally, I’ll be interspersing these finds with ideas and images of my own.



Prez [left] says he’s not trolling. Has millions of phone records of millions of innocent people for the purposes of examination by ultra-secret police, but he’s not trolling. Yeah, dance monkey.

As usual, norbizness has The Rights’ scatalogical critiques of The Left.

Look now. Pay later.

It strikes me that this could be made into somekind of allegory for the Bush Administration.

*Update- AmericaBlog has a transcript of the video Jack Cafferty skewering the president and the new phone record controversy. Crooks and Liars has the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home