Thursday, October 20, 2005

It just keeps getting better

Here's a more gas to throw on the possible Cheney indictment fire.

I can only hope it's true. I don't think that Bush would nominate McCain though or even if he did, McCain accepting. I think he would only take it if he thought it could benefit a possible presidential run in '08. I'm not so sure being associated with this administration would be any more helpful to him than it was for Gore with Clinton.

The other possibility would be that with half his staff indicted and record low poll numbers, Bush ends up resigning. Or, dare I hope, impeached by a democratic resurgence in the House/ Senate in '06? We could have a new Gerald Ford on our hands in '08. (only president never elected as VP or president)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home